There are many items that need to be addressed before any construction can begin.

These items may include a site inspection, survey work, checking on zoning stipulations, a site plan, and of course the building permits.

Most often, a Permit or approval will be required from:

  • The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
  • Your Towns Code Officer
  • The Syracuse Water Department
  • Some Counties
  • The Army Corp. of Engineers

F. J. Estlinbaum Barge and Crane Service can handle all of these Requirements.
You will have to supply your property survey, mailing addresses, phone contact numbers, etc.